Fixed Louver Panel
Fixed louvers are permanently open which means that there is always ventilation while blocking line of sight. This is ideal for applications like enclosing an utility room, porch or Barbeque area.
Standard Features Include:
- Solid timber Construction – no finger jointed material.
- Custom sized Fixed Louvered Shutters Pegged.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery to contribute to a solid structure.
Our fixed louver panels are made of treated pine which is decay resistant. It is the perfect choice for exterior shutters. Exterior timber shutters have a timeless appeal, time adds characteristics to timber shutters that can not be simulated by synthetic products. As a timber shutter ages, the elements wear, the paint layers build. Each shutter takes on a personality of its own, giving a home unique character that plastic can only imitate.
Sanded finish with a louver size of: 80x10mm.
Lead time is approximately 8 weeks.
FLEX-fence Movable Louvres
FLEX-fence is a unique and versatile D.I.Y louvre hardware system that lets you customize your outdoor living areas by controlling light and air movement and providing shelter to maximise your enjoyment of these areas.
Flex-fence outdoor louvres are ideal for al-fresco dining areas, verandahs, gazebos and other outside areas.
They can look as rustic or as modern as you wish, it just depends on the finish applied to the louvres. This can be modern exterior paints, stains, oils or just a naturally weathered look.
We can supply FLEX-fence in the following forms:
- Hardware only – Consisting of the louvre operating mechanism with all brackets and screws to mount eleven louvres. This enable you to create a horizontal panel of operating louvres up to a maximum size of 1220mm x 1220mm, or a panel of vertical operating louvers to a maximum width of 1220mm and a maximum height of 1800mm. For larger areas, multiple kits are required.
- A hardware kit with eleven louvres of L.O.S.P. treated and primed Pine in your required lengths.
- A hardware kit with L.O.S.P. treated primed and painted louvres in a limited range of colours in your required lengths.
- Hardware kit and dressed but unpainted timber in your required lengths.
- Choice of Western Red Cedar, treated Pine or Thermowood®.
The recommended louvres sizes are 138mm x 18-24mm x1220mm maximum length for horizontal louvres or 138mm x 18-24mm x 1800mm maximum length for vertical louvres.
Raw pine is not recommended if exposed to the weather. L.O.S.P. treated and primed pine is available in major hardware chains, you paint them or we can supply in required length.
Western Red Cedar is very suitable for external use if a wood finish is required. Oiling is recommended.
Alutech outdoor fixed panel shutter with Wood Grain or White colour finishes. Optional louvre thicknesses of 5mm or 19mm sealed with a durable powder coating.
The Aluminium louvres design allows for privacy, light control and are fitted with a weather seal giving shelter from the elements.
Alutech Outdoor Fixed Panel Shutter systems, offering you both security and style.
Louvre Colours: Wood Grain or White
Component Colours: Black ONLY
Zipscreen by Rollease Acmeda is the ultimate screening solution allowing you to seamlessly integrate your indoor and outdoor entertaining areas whilst saving on your energy costs.